Crucial P3 Plus 1TB PCIe Gen4 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD is available at Amazon with a super discount offer of a whopping 34%. You not only get to save money, but you also get your hands on warranty claims and other refund and replacement policies.
We have good Gen4 performance. Presenting the Crucial P3 Plus Gen4 NVMe SSD, which offers remarkable performance with sequential read/write rates of up to 5000/4200MB/s1 and data protection for the highest level of safety. The Crucial P3 Plus, designed by Micron using the most recent Gen4 NVMe technology, is available in substantial capacities2 and provides versatile backward interoperability for most Gen3 systems.
- 5000/4200 MB/s of exceptional read/write performance.
- Up to 4TB of large storage.
- Up to 43% quicker than the top Gen3 NVMe SSDs in performance.
- Micron Advanced 3D NAND: Reliable Technology
- Gen3 backward compliance
- The Crucial P3 Plus Gen4 NVMe SSD is equipped with Gen4 technology, an SSD control application for efficiency improvement, and firmware upgrades to ensure safety and ease of mind.
- It has substantial sizes and an adaptable backward interface for most Gen3 systems.
- Storage Capacity: 1000 gigabytes
- Internal Or External: Internal
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Lighting Type: None
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5000 megabytes per second
- Maximum Read Speed: 5000 megabytes per second
- Maximum Write Speed: 3600 megabytes per second
- Interface(s): PCIe Gen 4 x4
- Data Encryption: No
- Encryption Algorithm: N/A
- SSD Endurance: 220 terabytes
- Heat sink: No
- Security Features: None
- Usage: Everyday computing, Gaming, Low power storage, Performance computing.
- Item Weight: 0.6 Ounces
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 3.15 x 0.09 x 0.87 inches
- NAND Flash Memory Type: 3D QLC
- Included Software: Storage Executive and Acronis Micron version