Imagine a scenario where your smartphone or computer’s hard drive suddenly malfunctions and crashes with all your important data. All your precious files and folders that you’ve accumulated over the years are going down the drain. It would be a nightmare, to say the very least. Our lives are summed up in the data we’ve created and stored.
Now think of another scenario where you’re running a project involving large files. You want to send these project files to your friend or client to hear their feedback, but they’re not close by. You have two options: either you drive over (think of the stress of it!), or you send those files to them over the internet. The latter sounds more convenient, especially in this pandemic. However, the problem is that most file transfer services require that you pay a monthly subscription fee. This can be an inconvenience, especially if you won’t be sending large files on a daily or monthly basis.
Even if you’re lucky enough to stumble upon an affordable cloud-based transfer service, in most cases, it offers a low transfer speed. This low speed, when sending or downloading large files, can be frustrating. Imagine having to wait for almost 24 hours just to transfer a 15 GB file or folder. Then comes the transfer size limit! Most cloud-based file transfer platforms limit the size of files that you can share. This can be a problem, especially when you urgently need to transfer those project files as large as 200 GB within an hour or two.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a media expert who deals with large amounts of data or you’re an employee in a software development company; we all have information that we do not want to lose – ever! Students and researchers have important files that they want to protect or share with their colleagues. Scientists in the engineering industry also have large files that they need to share with their clients and collaborators if they’re to move forward with their project. Losing those files unexpectedly or having to endure slow transfer speeds can be a heartbreaker.
Whether they’re your personal or work-related files, nobody wants to lose what they’ve garnered over the years. When it comes to your photos and videos, even if you gathered these memories just a few months ago, they’re souvenirs that you want to keep for years to come. You don’t want to wake up one day to realize, “It’s all gone!” However, this can happen, and you’ll find yourself stranded!
A malfunction can occur while you’re upgrading your device, transferring files, or just surfing the net. Malfunctions often happen because of data corruption, network disconnections, or accidentally formatting your drive. Also, malware can find its way into your computer, delete files without your permission, or even render existing files unusable.
Data loss can happen without warning. In many cases, you might never be able to recover your files. This is why you need to be prepared at all times. To create backups of any important data that you don’t want to lose, you need the best file transfer service available. You need a secure cloud-based service that provides high upload/download speeds and works well even with a poor internet connection.
FileWhopper is an efficient cloud-based transfer platform that allows you to back up your data, transfer large files and folders at high speeds, and share them with whomever you want, no matter their location. It has a user-friendly interface, and you can use it to transfer data of any size.
Features of FileWhopper
FileWhopper comes with a lot of special features that make it one of the best backup and data transfer services for large files and folders:
High Upload and Download Speeds
One of the impressive features of this tool is its high transfer speeds. It doesn’t matter how large the file size you want to upload, the speed will always be high. This means that you don’t have to waste the whole day trying to back up and share those important files. No matter the file type, FileWhopper gives you high upload and download speeds.
No Upload or Download Limits
There are no limits to the amount of data that you can share and download on FileWhopper. You can back up and transfer ANY file size with no data cap. Collaborate with your colleagues and clients on large projects without worry. There are no size limits at all!
Simultaneous Uploads and Downloads
If you’re on a deadline, your client can start downloading your data while you’re still uploading it. This means they don’t have to wait till the upload is complete at your end. Simply share the upload link and password with them, and they can begin the download process while you’re still uploading your file or folder. This is a convenient feature, especially when time is of the essence and every minute counts.
No Monthly Subscription Fees
Unlike other file transfer services with different billing structures and subscription plans, FileWhopper does not require that you pay monthly subscription fees. With FileWhopper, you simply pay a one-time fee for the file size you wish to transfer, no extra costs whatsoever. All you have to do is enter the data size you wish to back up or upload, and you’ll get a one-time price quote. There are no confusing payment plans or pricing systems.
File Integrity Protection
Imagine your battery power suddenly runs out or your internet connection goes off unexpectedly when your upload progress is at 98%. FileWhopper protects the integrity of your upload and will resume it exactly from where it stopped whenever your internet connection comes back on. Even if your battery power runs out midway through the transfer, FileWhopper will continue from where it stopped once your battery power is restored. This saves you from starting all over again and wasting money.
Security and Encryption
FileWhopper makes use of cutting-edge encryption technology to protect your files and folders during transfer. This means that hackers cannot intercept your sensitive data while you’re transferring it. You also get a password that prevents anyone from accessing and downloading your data without your permission. You can share this password with your colleague or client to allow them to download your file or folder. Their location doesn’t matter. As long as you share the password and the download link with them, they can easily download your data.
Preserved File Quality
This is another top feature that makes FileWhopper stand out from the crowd. You don’t need to compress your files or reduce their quality before you can upload them. File compression alters the quality of data, especially when it comes to media data. This tool allows you to transfer, back up, and share your files in their original quality without any alterations – no matter the data size!
How to Use FileWhopper to Transfer and Back Up Files and Folders of Any Size
To upload the file or folder of your choice on FileWhopper, you have to visit its official site. Here is what you should do once you are there:
- The first thing you need to do is get the price quote for the file size you intend to transfer. To do this, go to the welcome page and drag the slide feature until you get to the data size you want to upload. The meter will show you the one-time price quote for that file size.
- If you want to upload a folder, click on the Choose folder option. However, if it’s a single file that you want to upload, select the Choose file option. The platform will then take you to a new page.
- On this next page, you’ll see the exact size of the folder or file you selected for upload. You’ll also see the available payment options to choose from. After you’ve confirmed that the displayed file/folder is the one you want to upload, select the CONFIRM & PAY button. You will then be redirected to the payment page.
- Once you’ve completed the payment process, the tool will take you to a new page from where you can execute the data transfer. Select START TRANSFER to begin the process. This will download a tiny tool on your computer. This tiny tool is a lightweight app that takes up almost zero space on your PC. This application will automatically delete itself from your PC once the upload is complete. This app serves to protect the integrity of your data during the transfer process. It also ensures your data remains encrypted during upload.
- When the installation process for the app has been completed, open it to continue the upload. While the upload is in progress, click on COPY DOWNLOAD LINK. This is the access link that you can share with whomever you wish to grant access to your uploaded data. It also allows them to start downloading your file or folder while you’re still uploading it at your end.
- Select COPY PASSWORD after you’ve saved the download link in a safe place. The password and the download link are needed to access and download the uploaded data. You can share them with your client or friend. If you are only backing up the data for yourself, save the download link and password in a safe place. You will need them in the future.
- Wait for the upload to finish, and the tiny app will uninstall itself automatically.
FileWhopper is a unique cloud-based transfer service that you can use to back up, transfer, and share large files and folders without any size limits. It comes with cutting-edge encryption technology and offers you increased security for your data. In addition, it preserves the quality of your files during and after the upload process.
With no monthly subscription fees, it’s a great tool to save money while enjoying fast and secure file transfers.