Amazon is offering Graphics Drawing Tablet, PNBOO PN1060, at a discounted price. You can get the Graphics Drawing Tablet at 15% less, along with amazing replacement and return policies and warranty claims.
PNBOO pen tablets are intended for folks who are just starting with their Mac, PC, Chromebooks, or particular Android cellphones or tablet devices and want to sketch, color, or retouch photos. The PNBOO is everything you want to express yourself creatively online, whether it‘s the lightweight, ultra-accurate pen, the beautiful design, the included software, or online courses. It may also be utilized in educational or remote work contexts to create, revise, or communicate concepts quickly. This item has been approved to fulfill Google’s compliance requirements and is compatible with Chrome OS-enabled devices. The Works With Chromebook badge, Android, and Chromebook are all trademarks of Google LLC.
- Along with popular operating systems like Mac OS X 10.6 or later and Windows 7 or later, the PNBOO drawing tablet also works with Linux, Chrome OS 88, and Android 6.0 or later. It can quickly attach to your phone when you unexpectedly get an idea outside. The driver may be downloaded, which makes using the graphic tablet very easy.
- On the left corner of a tablet, eight quick access keys can control, zoom in and out of painting, change painting selections, and perform other operations are located. These keys are intended to avoid blind spots. Additionally, the stylus has two additional features that simplify switching between the pen and erase. The PNBOO driver’s configuration can be changed in every way.
- You may sketch more freely thanks to the sketching tablet’s 10 by 6-inch drawing surface. The rear of the graphic tablet features a non-slip pattern and a translucent layer that can be removed. The sketching tablet is lightweight and thin (8mm), enabling it simple to handle. You can bring it anywhere you want, including outside, in classrooms, etc.
- The sketching tablet has a battery-free pen, eliminating the hassle of charging or replacing batteries. Drawing lines and shadows with a conventional pen and paper is possible thanks to the graphic tablet’s expert 8192 level pressure, 5080 LPI level of detail, and 266PPS reading velocity. The pen also promotes up to a 60° ambiguous paint impact.
- Active area: 10*6 inch
- Shortcut keys: 8
- Tilt: 60 degrees
- Report rate: 288PPS
- Pen: Battery-free pen
- Resolution: Pressure sensitivity: 8192 levels
- Product Dimensions LXWXH: 14.17 x 9.06 x 1.57 inches
- Item Weight: 2.05 pounds