Tenda TEG1016M with 16 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Network Switch is available at Amazon at a deal price. Save 10% and enjoy other perks like warranty claims and replacement policies.
16 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 connectors for Gigabit ports to expand networks. The switch has a 2000 Mbps comprehensive bandwidth efficiency, and all of its ports have wire velocity acceleration, guaranteeing exceptional productivity for computing programs that need a lot of channel capacity.
- The switch system delivers 16 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 terminals. The full-duplex carrier frequency of the transmitter can achieve 2000 Mbps, and all terminals highlight cord pace transmission, helping to ensure superior efficiency for handling software packages that require high-frequency bands.
- TEG1016full-duplex M’s transmitting rate will be higher than 2000 Mbps, enabling effective forwarding of big datasets and surface quality of videos.
- The switching also supports one-key isolation mode adjustment. It provides an affordable option for connecting devices and video security in modest and moderate settings, including shops, homes, and medium and small enterprises.
- Since each port has a single Oled display, fixing is simple, quick, and concise at a quick look. TEG1016M has hidden-soft-light Led bulbs that prevent you from being distracted by flashing lights while working on the desktop, ensuring your productivity.
- It has an installation-saving single-row network port architecture and a small steel casing. It has great potential for dissipating temperature and is tough and long-lasting.
- All ports are protected from lightning by 6kV, extending the useful life of the device and enhancing the dependability of outside monitoring.
- Switch Type; Metal
- Item Weight 2.14 pounds (0.96 kg)
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 9.25 x 4.06 x 1.06 inches (23.5 x 10.3 x 2.7 cm)
- Number of Ports: 16
- Included Components: Switch, Quick installation guide