TP-Link Wi-Fi 6 AX3000 PCIe Wi-Fi Card (Archer TX3000E) is available on Amazon at a 10% discount with replacement and warranty policies.
INTEL POWERED WI-FI 6 TECHNOLOGY: With OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, the newer Wi-Fi 6 standard provides remarkable performance with ultra-low lag and persistent connection. The Archer TX3000E uses next-generation Wi-Fi 6 new tech to provide next-level quality programming even when used in its total capacity.
- Up to 2.4Gbps next-generation speed is possible (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2 4 GHz) – Windows 11 and 10 are supported (64bit) – Driver setup is necessary via the provided CD or the website.
- Helps reduce a PC’s latency. OFDMA technology eliminates lag, allowing you to enjoy an uninterrupted gaming and streaming experience.
- Enhanced Reach Twin high multi-directional transmitters with a magnetic bottom improve your current Wi-Fi capacity. Put the magnetized antenna plate on your computer to locate the best signal receiving spot. A low-profile bracket makes installation simple.
- FOR Greater Velocity AND Exposure, USE BLUETOOTH 5 0. The Archer TX3000E features Bluetooth 5.0, which provides 2x faster connection and 4x greater reach than Bluetooth 4.2. Attach as many gadgets as you desire for the ideal configuration, such as games consoles, headsets, and keyboards.
- If you don’t have a CD Rom or are facing problems with it, go to our webpage and browse. The Archer TX3000E driver is ready for installation on the Archer TX3000E supports the website.
- Operating System: Supports Windows 10 (64-bit) only
- Item Weight 1 pound (0.45 kg)
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 3.75 x 4.76 x 0.85 inches (9.5 x 12.1 x 2.2 cm)
- Hardware Interface: Bluetooth
- Compatible Devices: Desktop, Keyboard
- Data Link Protocol: Bluetooth
- Data Transfer Rate: 2400 Megabits Per Second
- Wireless Type: 802.11n, 802.11ax, 802.11b, 802.11ac, 802.11g